If you’re looking to tie the knot this Autumn, then we’ve shared the very best Autumn wedding trends for your special day.
• As the Autumn drifts in, warm shades of plum and mauves take over the vibrancy of Summer. Decorate your venue with glowing oranges, coppers and golds or if you want something slightly softer, opt for peach, apricot and lilac colours for decorations, flowers and centerpieces.
• For the cake, celebrate the Autumn with seasonal colours such as golden oranges. The ‘naked’ cake is another big Autumn wedding trend, but instead of using Summer berries, choose colourful and seasonal produce like cranberries or a maple frosting.
• One of the biggest Autumn wedding trends for dresses is dainty cap sleeves and for the colour, go for deep amber yellow, plum purple or fall hues.
• And for the guys, textured suits are at the top for Autumn wedding trends. You could also try a patterned bow tie or a checkered waistcoat.
• For table centerpieces, leaves should outnumber flowers. Try unusual foliages too, including ferns and red dahlias to suit the Autumn wedding trends.
If you would like to make the Granary Barns your wedding venue this Autumn, give a member of our team a call on 01638 731230 or visit our contact page.