The Granary Estates | Wedding Venue Suffolk
Discover 10 reasons why you should pick our wedding venue in suffolk to get married
If you’re getting married in Suffolk, we’ve picked 10 reasons why you should pick our wedding venue in the heart of suffolk.
1. It’s surrounded by beautiful Suffolk countryside – Green pastures, giant trees and farm land surround the Granary Estates making for a wonderfully secluded wedding.
2. We have 2 locations - Granary Barns at Woodditton and The Polo Club in Dullingham, both of which are only few miles outside Newmarket and 15 miles from Cambridge.
3. In-house catering – At the Granary Estates we can provide you with anything from a 3-course sit down meal to a buffet. We work closely with 4 of the best catering companies in the area to bring you the menu of your dreams.
4. It’s a relaxed venue – Both locations have a relaxed, open feel with a natural look which lends itself to a chilled out, relaxing wedding day.
5. Our team – Friendly, organised and efficient staff will make sure your day runs smoothly without you having to worry about a thing. You can be sure that you will be the main focus of the day.
6. Make it your own - The Granary Estates are easily customisable and we welcome people putting their own stamp on their day. The Polo Club is set in 32 acres of land making it suitable for large marquees and big parties.
7. Picture perfect – We know that capturing memories of the day is important to every couple, but not something you want to have to worry about on the big day. That’s why we work with the best local photographers as well as a videographer to capture every second of your wedding.
8. Table and chairs – We can offer you hire of our table and chairs to provide ample seating for you and your guests.
9. The Bar – We know that no wedding would be complete without a bar! We also have fully licensed bar and evening event staff to serve you.
10. We love catering for your every need! We take great pride in providing you with fantastic services and seeing couples and their wedding guests enjoy an easy, carefree day is priceless.
If you would like to make the Granary Barns your unique wedding venue in Suffolk, give a member of our friendly team a call on 01638 731230 or visit our contact page here.